Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hi Everyone! I am officially a blogger now :) I can't believe I report to staging in two days and will be arriving in Lima in three! I can't wait to meet the others in my Peru 19 training class. While things have been crazy, I have really been enjoying my last few weeks here. I'm glad to have gotten some warm weather and time outside as well.

I've put my address through August on the right side of this page. While in training, we are only supposed to receive letters for some reason, but if you're a writer I'd love to hear from you! The next time I write I'll be in Peru!!! Here is a map of the country- as a small business volunteer I could be in Piura, Lambayeque, Cajamarca, La Libertad, Ica, Arequipa or Lima. We shall see!

Thank you all for your support in getting me to this point. I appreciate you!

Talk soon,
Jackie
La Rubia (the blonde)

No comments:

Post a Comment